Software + BMW ENET Ethernet OBD to RJ45 Cable Programming F Series E SYS
• BMW Ethernet to OBD-II Cable used for coding, programming & diagnostics via E-SYS, INPA, & ISTA
• Abrasion-resistant Cat6 cable
• Durable and flexible OBD2 interface connector.
• Gold-plated, shielded RJ45 connector
• 7ft length White Color.
• Black OBD Interface connector
With this cable you will be able to modify coding on your F-Series to be able to do the following examples:
Side View Camera at all speeds
Headlight washers active or not active
Displays tire pressure and temperature in iDrive TPMS
Auto-Start-Stop by default off AND MORE!!!
• Code control devices
• Read out fault memory
• Clear fault memory
• Reset the service intervals
• Customize convenience features
• Engine monitoring while driving
• Read off the current performance while driving and many more ...
Of course you need a laptop / PC to use the interface. On the device, one of the following operating systems must be installed: - Windows 8 - Windows 7 - Windows Vista - Windows XP
Compatibility (All BMW F-series cars):
5-Series (F07, F10, F11, F18)
6-Series (F12, F13)
7-Series (F01, F02, F04)
All reading and Coding options possible.
1 X OBD to RJ45 cable