Konica, Autoreflex TC, Rimelig
Velholdt spejlreflekskamera. Nogle brugsspor. Kommer med Macro optik, Konica Macro-Hexanon 55mm f3.5.
The Konica Autoreflex TC was introduced in 1976 and manufactured until 1982.
The Autoreflex TC was smaller and lighter than any previous Konica slr.
It featured an improved, brighter viewfinder and was equipped with split-image focusing and a microprism ring. A new version of Konica's Hexanon AR 50mm F/1.7 lens was developed specifically for the Autoreflex TC. Its design and optics have garnered accolades and it has become known as one of the best 50mm lenses of the era.
• Manufacturer: Konica
• Date of Production: 1976-1982
• Type of Camera: single lens reflex
• Film type: 135 (35mm)
• Shutter: metal focal plane shutter
• Shutter speed range: 1/8 - 1000 sec., plus "B"
• ASA/ISO range: 25-1600
• Exposure Modes: Aperture priority, manual
• Battery: (2) 1.35 V mercury oxide batteries (type PX625)
• Weight: 510 g (without lens)