Andet, Sensory Perspective MW1 Electrosmog/EMR detektor
Sensory Perspective MW1 Electrosmog detektor
50 MHz - 3 GHz High Frequency (HF/RF) EMF / EMR Electrosmog detektor
Hear the pulsing of radio frequency and microwave radiation, so you can take
positive steps to reduce or avoid it.
Changes sound according to signal type, alerting you to sources of radiation you
were previously unaware of.
Quick and hassle-free, with no complex readings to decipher.
Portable handheld design fits comfortably in your hand.
- Frequency Range: 50 MHz to 3000 MHz
- Sensitivity: 0.01 volts per metre (V/m)
- Output: Audio Loudspeaker, Audio jack socket
- Controls: On/Off Switch, Volume
- Battery: Standard 9V
- Dimensions: 147 x 85 mm
- Weight: 170gms (inc. 9V battery - supplied)
In a world where fast-growing wireless technology is ever-present, the Electrosmog
Detector allows you to hear the digital pulsing of man-made microwave radiation
- Digital cordless DECT phones
- Mobile phones / Smart phones
- Computer wireless networks / Wi-Fi
- Mobile phone masts and base stations
- Microwave technology
- Radio technology
- Wireless baby alarms
I fin stand.
|Type||Andet||Mærke||Sensory Perspective MW1 Electrosmog/EMR detektor|